Thursday, February 22, 2007

A Winter Day in Camden



I spent President's Day weekend in Camden, NJ with Katie and her girls from Dominican Academy. We stayed at the Romero Center - a social justice retreat center in East Camden - and I got the chance to reconnect with a lot of old friends from my days as a JV there. I spent Saturday with my friend Larry Pizzi walking and driving around Camden, noting both the signs of hope and despair, and taking photos throughout. Despite the cold weather, folks were in good spirits and even remembered us from our photo adventures years back! Click here and here to see a few of the photos from our trip.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jon,

Great Camden pics! Katie has one as her desktop. Aww.

love,
tracy

P.S. Chris says hi (but he really means yo).

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful picture Jon!!

Anonymous said...

I have this up above my kitchen table..thanks so much for the framed pic jon!
Kath